Connect Facebook to Instagram – Over the last few years, social networks have taken on great relevance in the lives of human beings.
That is why it is quite essential to know how to connect Instagram with Facebook.
Currently, Facebook is the most used social network worldwide with about 2.449 million users.
Instagram, which is a favorite among young people, is the third most popular social network in the world, with more than 1 billion users. These figures are more than enough to have a presence in both social networks.
And why should it be so?
Because your business will have greater visibility and you will have a powerful channel to get new customers.
Nowadays, a correct distribution of time is essential to be successful in the digital world.
An action as simple as posting on Instagram from Facebook, will bring you some benefits, for example:
- Greater reach of your business or brand on social networks.
- Better interaction with your audience.
- Gain visibility with interactive content.
- Scheduling of publications at times of high flow.
- The integration can be carried out both from a PC and from your cell phone.
I invite you to read the following guide, where I will show you step by step how to connect Instagram with Facebook.
HOW TO LINK A FACEBOOK PAGE TO INSTAGRAM?
The step by step for you to carry out the linking of both social networks and synchronize the accounts of your brand.
By connecting both social networks, you can schedule publications from Facebook while making use of the Instagram application.
There you can publish videos, photos, infographics, stories, polls, among other content
An excellent option that we must make the most of, to build customer loyalty and improve the reputation of the brand by using these social networks.
To have a fanpage you must have a personal profile on Facebook.
Remember: this process can be carried out if you are the administrator of the page or have permission to upload content.
Read Also : How to loop a video on instagram story
HOW TO LINK FACEBOOK WITH INSTAGRAM FROM THE PC?
The step by step to link your accounts from your computer.
The first option you have available allows you to link Instagram with Facebook from your PC.
This action can be carried out once you have the company profile on Facebook.
Follow the steps below to connect Instagram with Facebook from your computer:
- Locate the settings option at the top right of the dashboard and choose the Instagram button.
Locate settings option and instagram button
- You need to head to where it says “Add your Instagram account to get started” and there press the login button.
- You need to add your Instagram account and log in.
- Enter your credentials to login, in case you don’t have an active account, you can click on the sign up button.
- Enter credentials to login to Instagram
- Fill in each of the fields with the requested data.
Configure the account by filling in each of the required fields.
- When you have reached the end you must select the “ready” option to complete the configuration of your business data.
- Confirmation of account linking.
It is very important that you confirm the e-mail address you have registered, so that your account is verified.
HOW TO LINK FACEBOOK WITH INSTAGRAM FROM A CELL PHONE?
Linking social networks from a cell phone
As with the PC, you can connect Instagram with Facebook quickly and easily from your cell phone, learn how to do it :
- Open the Instagram application.
- Select the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner of your profile.
- Locate the settings option at the bottom of the screen.
- First step to make the account settings.
- You will need to look for where it says account and enter there, then linked accounts.
- It is time to locate the linked accounts option.
- You will be able to choose Facebook from the list of available social networks.
- You must log in with your respective Facebook username and password.
- Now the accounts are linked.
HOW TO UNLINK INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK?
The step by step to reverse the integration of both social networks.
In case you regret linking Instagram with Facebook, you can cancel this operation as follows:
- Go to the linked accounts button.
- Select Facebook, the associated account name should appear on the right side.
- Click on the Unlink Account button at the bottom of the page.
- Confirm your decision in the pop-up window, the accounts are unlinked.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF LINKING INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK?
Social networks have become a powerful channel to attract new customers. Whether through the creation of interactive content or the use of ads.
Having a defined strategy on Instagram and Facebook will help you consolidate your brand and position it as an expert in the market.
Likewise, you will have a better reputation and you will be able to create a friendly and close relationship with your audience.
So it is quite important to connect Instagram with Facebook; here are some reasons why you should consider it:
- You will have a better positioning in Google.
- Your publications will reach a larger audience.
- Better management of your ads.
- More visitors and followers from both social networks.
- Ideal for business models that rely on photos and videos.
WHEN SHOULD I POST ON INSTAGRAM FROM FACEBOOK?
We have already reviewed how to publish on Instagram from Facebook making the proper integration of our brand accounts in both social networks.
The cases in which we should contemplate this action would be the following:
- Administration and editing of advertising campaigns.
- Promotion of new products in video format for greater interaction.
- Stories, to bring traffic from Facebook fans to Instagram.
- Launching content in parallel that seeks to be viralized and have greater reach.
- It is quite important to connect these social networks to have better time management and greater interaction.
We have already seen that connecting Instagram with Facebook is a fairly simple process, which we can do from our PC or cell phone.
Undoubtedly, it will bring great benefits, such as better time management, greater reach, and better management of ads on both social networks to achieve the expected results.
This integration of Instagram and Facebook will allow you to take full advantage of the social networks with the largest number of users today