Tiktok Creative Center – Do you lack the creativity needed to create TikTok advertising creative that converts and grabs attention? Well, then you need to visit TikTok Creative Center.
In this TikToke Ads Tutorial we will explain what TikTok Creative Center is and how to use TikTok Creative Center features and tools effectively.
What is Tiktok Creative Center?
Tiktok Creative Center is a free tool that can help you design the best TikTok advertising.
It is a suite of online tools developed by the platform to help creative creators create strong, frequented accounts that could generate revenue.
At TikTok Creative Centers, TikTok advertisers and creators can learn about the latest trends and download royalty-free soundtracks, audio, templates, etc.
These materials are intended to help creators optimize their TikTok videos to reach a wider demographic and expand their following.
All creators can access trends and analyze the most popular ads, which can help them increase traffic to their content and identities.
Tools and features in the TikTok Creative Center and how can you use them?
The TikTok for Business Creative Center is a valuable resource where you can learn about current trending, hot topics and resources.
The following items are included within the Creative Center:
The Inspiration area is where you will find your best TikTok inspirations. This topic is divided into three sections:
2. Top Ads.
This is a collection of top performing creatives that can be sorted by region and field. When selecting a creative, users can view the ad creators, stats and ad text tags.
In addition, you can view the top chart diagram, which shows the corresponding click-through rate per second, allowing you to quickly identify the most effective interaction point of the video.
3. Trend Discovery
The Trend Discovery section shows what TikTok users are doing that is popular at the moment.
Next, your repository of case studies. Each showcase contains video, innovative highlights and primary marketing data to help you create robust ads.
Each creator’s comprehensive resource for creative techniques, along with information, tips and instructions to help you produce successful TikToks.
Your advertising toolbox. Create eye-catching ads with TikTok Free Video Editor, Smart Video, Advanced Text tools, several free video templates, royalty-free background music and Fast Optimizer.
7. Audio Library
Your custom audio library. You can perform multi-dimensional filters, such as location, position, motif, category, pitch and runtime. You can find pre-approved audio materials for your project.
Top Ads section in TikTok Creative Center
To get started in Top Ads, follow these steps:
- First, go to the “Creative Center” and choose “Inspirations,” then “Top Ads” from the drop-down menu.
- First, log in to your TikTok for a business account by pressing the Log In button located at the bottom of the page or sometimes in the upper right corner of your screen. For the most part, you will see five ads if you are not already logged in.
- You can narrow your search by timeline, area, company, promotional objective, reach, engagement, duration, style and referral. Once you return to the site, your filter options will be there for you to use again.
Trend Discovery section in TikTok Creative Center
See what’s trending on TikTok right now, how to make TikToks like a pro and what other companies are doing well on the platform.
How do you know which videos are popular?
Only recent videos are shown in the Trend Discovery section. Despite filtering options, this Trend Discovery page shows a limit of 500 videos.
Convenient access to the best performing videos that match your search parameters.
How to remove your TikTok ads from Top Ads?
To Authorize Creative Work:
- Run an ad group and campaign with the TikTok Ads Manager feature.
- Before submitting your ad for evaluation, make sure the “Asset Authorization” checkbox is checked.
- Uncheck the Asset Authority checkbox to reject any creative authorization.
To Cancel Creative Clearance
- First log in to TikTok Creative Center as a business user.
- Go to your account and access ad authorization management.
- Choose the creatives you wish to remove and press